The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls season was just the beginning of the team's second NBA Championship three-peat. Along with Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen was a crucial part of the Bulls dominance throughout the 90’s. In the 95-96 season, Pippen garnered All NBA First Team honors while helping the Bulls post a record of 72 - 10, the best regular season record in NBA history at that time. Pippen, Jordan and the high powered Bulls would go on to win their fourth NBA title defeating the Seattle SuperSonicsfour games to two.
- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1x1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year ID at lower left front.
- Cold wash/line dry
- Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details