Another legendary piece of the famed 1996 NBA Draft class, Guard Ray Allen would soon be on his way to becoming one of the best three point shooters in NBA history. Allen was selected fifth overall by the Minnesota Timberwolves but was instantly traded to the Milwaukee Bucks where this Hall of Famer would start his career. Right away Allen showed flashes of greatness, competing in the 1997 Slam Dunk Contest against fellow rookie Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers.
- 100% polyester mesh body
- Twill logo, name, and numbers
- Direct embroidered NBA logo
- Hardwood Classic woven jocktag
- Embroidered felt year/player ID patch.
- Cold wash/line dry
- Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details